January 9, 2016

70's Vibe


It's no secret that the 70's are back people. I love my retro A-shaped skirt with buttons in front, which is one of the leading trend for the season. Don't forget the matching boots back straight from seventies, and i my case: bag with fringe - we know all about that trend. I completed the look with the simple black jacket and white shirt.   

Nije nikakva tajna da su se sedamdesete vratile. Obožam ovu retro suknju A kroja sa kopčanjem napred, što je jedan od vodećih trendova ove sezone, pa i godine. Ne zaboravite adekvatne čizme baš kao sedamdesetih, a u mom slučaju i torbicu sa resama - svi smo dobro upoznati sa ovim trendom. Upotpunila sam izgled jednostavnim kaputićem i belom košuljom. 









I was wearing:

Retro skirt
H&M shirt
Bag - non branded
Orsay jacket
Boots  - non branded

No comments:

Post a Comment